history

Our Story

 

This beautiful building dates back to the 1920’s. it has served as a trolley station, gas station and restaurant over its 80 plus years existence.

During the 1970’s the restaurant was called ” the station” and we have chosen to go back simpler times and pay homage by naming it “the Station” once again.

Our food is simple and real. We hand from burgers, hand cut fries and hand scoop shakes.

our meats are from Niman Ranch and we serve only their gourment line. The cattle is raised by small family farmers committed to sustainable & humane practices.

“No antibiotics ever – no animal by-products- ever”

And the produce doesn’t get any better! It is fresh from local farms and deliver daily.

Our standard is always using the finest ingredients available.

You can’t get it fresher than this.

so sit back and enjoy some real food, cooked simply and deliciously, and reminisce back to

simpler times- and simple, better food.

Enjoy,

The friendly folks at the station.